By bestiality? do I look like a pig? - 26/05/2013 20:50 - Australia - Brisbane

Spicy
Today, I borrowed my boyfriend's laptop. Out of curiosity, I clicked through the bookmarks in his web browser. One of them took me to a site dedicated to sex stories featuring characters from My Little Pony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 220
You deserved it 18 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sure....out of curiosity. Not trying to invade his privacy or anything. However, the my little pony **** is a little disturbing.

Comments

Never investigate the web history of people or you may find things you can never unsee.

Trim your mane so your like a new horsey to him.

YDI actually for invading his privacy, weirdo or not. Can't blame it on being ignorant. Your punishment is now never being able to unsee fluttershy in boy shorts.

jarockstar27 10

There seem to be a lot of interesting FML's from australia lately.....whats going on over there?

perdix 29

If someone offers you ********** . . . Just Say Neigh.

I'll admit I've watched the show, but fan-fiction people scare the hell out of me!

TrinityisLife 22

I have a friend that found a blog where someone was seriously violating Twilight Sparkle, complete with S&M tie-ups. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Look on the bright side. Now you know what type of slutty halloween costume to wear next year.

onorexveritas 23

I am so glad I am spared the knowledge of the unhealthy popularity toward My Little Pony

It's not unhealthy...the show had character. I suggest you try to watch it before you judge everyone else. Not all of us watch mlp **** and read clop fics.