By DMStarsky - 21/10/2011 17:19 - United States

Today, I ate a bowl of my girlfriend's homemade chili. She went a little heavy on the spices, but I ate it anyway. An hour later, I can now say that if it burns going in, it will explode coming out your rear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 579
You deserved it 4 691

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Burn, burn, burn, the burning ring of fire.

Your a nice guy for eating it :D your a good guy

Comments

JinxosGirl87 0

You're a very brave man who won't be able to sit for a week.

Spicy chili is delicious, it's well worth the burn on your ass later on, I respect you op. :)

Haha did u ever consider that before ?? Retard obviously ur not mexican

Ahhh, the things we do for love.....kind of sad really

um, food doesn't digest & excrete within an hour...

He didn't say anything about going to the washroom an hour later. Simply gave a thought about what's bound to happen. Smart ass

Your illiterate don't argue kid. Take some university English and get your stuff together.

every1luvsboners 11

xSynergY, "your" illiterate? If university English classes taught you that you need to get a refund, my friend.

My writing doesn't have to be correct in posting crap, the point of this is being able to read and get the correct information out of it. Your a smart ass as well.

every1luvsboners 11

xSynergY, "Your" a smartass? I can't tell if you're trolling or just this stupid. Normal people learn from their mistakes and thank the people that are showing them the correct way to do things. Idiots are defensive and learn nothing, hence you. Gofuckyourselfyouidiotfuckwadpieceofshit. Yeah, that's one word, look it up.

No, they're right. OPs sentence did imply he had to use the bathroom an hour later due to the chili.

funnyfiona 0

Maybe it felt like an hour....

Llama_Face89 33

You, sir, are a dedicated boyfriend.

can i get the some of that chili please :)

I feel your pain O.P my boyfriend father made chili today and it was really spicy but I ate it anyways, and I'm in the same position as you.