By Badhairday - 11/06/2015 23:14 - Canada - Whitby

Today, I arrived at the salon to get my hair done for prom. The lady at the front desk insisted I didn't have an appointment. After looking back on my recent calls, it turned out I called the wrong number and whatever asshole was on the other line played along. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 764
You deserved it 4 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Call back that asshole and prank him back.

Be a good time to book an appointment with them now. If you explain to them what happened and that it's for your prom they might make room for you!

Comments

That must have been a really high end salon you went to if they wouldn't let you do a walk in session.

SweetSociopathy 24

Salons get booked solid on prom day. It's really hard to find a walk-in appointment.

50 is right they usually are all solidly booked weeks some even months in advance. Even places like great clips.

Goblin182 26

That might have been me. I always play along with wrong numbers.

FlyersHockey 9

whoever he was, he rally played well.

CyberSeeker 20

Did you not find it weird he/she didn't answer the phone by saying "blah blah salon, how may I help you?"

Maybe they're tired of wrong number callers. When I received my first landline phone number, it was one number away from the hairdressers. The amount of calls I received was huge.

LittleRed79 39

Was the wrong number you called the actual number to another salon? Maybe there's someone at a salon thinking that you're the asshole for not showing up to your appointment.