By oink oink... - 12/10/2013 13:19 - United States - Mason

Today, I am 20 weeks pregnant. My fiancé has decided my new nickname will be "Oink Oink". FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 469
You deserved it 5 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

if it makes you feel better I'm pregnant too. last night dinner was salad with ranch dressing and waffles :(

I am olives with prunes and hummus. Seriously, wtf.

That's funny, the only pig I see is him. Besides, everyone knows your nickname should be "Moo Moo".

dang doc Bastard you had me all up into the end.

asnakelovinbabe 16

I laughed! People on FML seem to have no sense of humor or tolerance of sarcasm. It's such a weird community here.

Hey, I need to have comments buried every now and then. If I don't offend people with my jokes, then I've failed as a commenter.

Tell him you don't like the name and don't wish to be called after the sound farm animals make. However, on account you are willing to let this guy inseminate and marry you, I feel like this may be a case of hormones making you feel more sensitive than you would normally be. My sister, when pregnant, could not handle anyone making any sort of comment or joke about her. I said, "You look ready to pop" two days before she was due and she tried to punch me. Her boyfriend at the time said, "Babe, you look beautiful today." She burst into tears and said, "I am not a pig and I should look beautiful all the time." Your fiance has likely not changed in the time you have known him, so he has likely made jokes like this before. Either speak to him about the jokes or make them back at him. He should not call you a pig, but... it could be like when people call big guys "Tiny John" or tell skinny girls to "move your big ass." You know its not true, but you make a joke to show you care in a weird way.

blakers1000 3

thats okay when my wife was pregnant with twins she gave herself the nickname of pregie boss woddles.

novapine 19

she gave herself the nickname. that's the difference between that and op.

I heard a lot of stupid things came out of people's mouths when they got pregnant. However, I always assumed it was the lady saying it.

OP, this was a misguided attempt at making light of the growing baby bump. When I was pregnant my boyfriend and I had great fun seeing how many different items we could balance on the gigantic portable table I was waddling around with. It's very likely that he meant no harm by it. If it actually bothers you, tell him you're self conscious about your weight gain and find his nickname hurtful. I bet if he knew it actually hurt your feelings, he'd stop. Or you smell like bacon. Or he's slightly evil.

Damn OP, you're marrying a five year old.

novapine 19

cut it down before it gets worse. that is absolutely no way to treat someone who's going to get bigger because of him. cut it down or prepare for a lot worse.

I don't think it's fair to blame him solely for her getting bigger. It does take two ya know.