By WinkleBottom - 04/11/2013 22:01 - United States

Today, for the tenth time, my teacher made a misbehaving student sit next to me as punishment. He begged for detention instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 733
You deserved it 5 758

WinkleBottom tells us more.

Breath or body odor isn't the issue. I'm just a quiet kid in a room of loud ones. I guess I'm boring, eh? Also, no, I do not stick my penis in fish tacos.

Top comments

Maybe it's your breath, what did you have to eat? Roast beef, some chicken, a pizza?

That's not something a good teacher would do.

Comments

What an asshole teacher! Then they wonder why bullying is so popular. We are taught how to treat others!

I agree, but there are also BAD teachers. My school always has anti-bullying bull-sh*t (you'll find out why I say that in a second), but when a student bullies someone else, they merely tell them to "brush it off." If you verbally abuse a kid, they do nothing unless you cussed. If you poke or high-five a kid, they tell you no physical contact, but if punches are thrown, they pretend not to see so they don't have to deal with it. And this is in a CATHOLIC school, by the way.

Coeliacchic93 21

I was constantly bullied at school and every week the teachers would tell me come back in a week blah blah. it calmed down once my mum refused to let me go back to school unless they moved my class. that or she would've moved me to another school. strict no bullying policy my arse!

MiloBear 11

#47 for four years of primary school, I was always placed next to the naughtiest boy in class. Every year I would have some hope because I'd start out away from him and then a month or two in the teacher would shuffle us around to her preference, and I'd always be stuck next to him. He constantly bullied me and put me down which contributed to my low self-esteem issues. The year he found out that I don't fight back when I am hit was not a fun year. He had a steel ruler.

JMichael 25

The power of bad BO strikes again.

olpally 32

Sounds like high school to me all over again. Fyl :(

So the teacher is harassing the student by using other students? I agree with the above comment. How can kids learn bullying is wrong when they see someone their supposed to look up to and respect doing it?

TheDrifter 23

That depends on if it was phrased as "go sit over beside op in that empty seat (away from his friends)" or if it was phrased more like "you have misbehaved, now go sit by op/stinky kid as punishment"

I agree but since it says the teacher made a student sit next to OP as punishment for the 10th time, I'm assuming OP is being singled out.

yerbduebeenehe 16

One of these things is not like the other

I think a detention should be in order for humiliating you! Especially if it was loud enough for other students to hear. I can only imagine how it made you feel. As others have said, you could put more of an effort into personal hygiene and see if that makes a difference. I hope you have friends that appreciate you for who you are.

Hey, we all have similar stories. Keep your chin up, take the high road. Good times and bad times cycle: good times are heading your way!