By Nofriends - 09/07/2012 11:44 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, for my birthday, my family offered to take one of my friends to the movies with me. I had to pay a random person in my class to pose as a friend of mine, so that I wouldn't look pathetic in front of my parents. She forgot my name three times. They didn't buy it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 419
You deserved it 25 146

Same thing different taste

Comments

1crabbygirl 10

perdix, stop turning down friends for OP. major co*k block, Homes.

Go make some friends OP! It's not that hard. Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll find someone who wants to be your friend! If it doesn't work out, so be it and try again! YDI for trying to "buy" friendship. Anyways, happy birthday! :)

That is too sad, and your "friend" is a total bitch. If you get money for it then try to remember the ******* name.

twinkledinosaur 0

Aww, don't worry OP, you'll fine someone at one point to be your friend! Just don't lie to your family - I'm sure they'll be supportive... :)

twinkledinosaur 0

Aww, don't worry OP, you'll fine someone at one point to be your friend! Just don't lie to your family - I'm sure they'll be supportive... :)

See comment#13. I don't need your opinion. I have my own.

Did someone get so angry they forgot to hit the reply button?

perdix 29

Y'know, go ahead and reach out to the OP. Let's see if you are sincere or just a big phony. Let me know how it goes. I'm betting the OP is an unbearable asshole, but I'll be happy for you to prove me wrong. I doubt you'll make the effort and you are just a fraud.

You seem to be an extremely sad person who enjoys pushing you short comings off on others. It's not that hard to sit on your high horse and judge people you don't know. Stop being a waste of skin and stealing the air of people who might actually care. See I can be an ass as well.

perdix 29

I'm not sad to point out the shortcomings of others like insincerely offering friendship. Your last post was unnecessary -- you've been making an ass of yourself all day.

And you continue to repeat yourself. Nice argument. Very original. I'd apologize for you having such a sad life but that my friend would be insincere.

I agreed with Perdixes point at first but it kind of went downhill from there...

Blaqkeyeliner 6

I see what Perdix is really doing. He's using reverse psychology on you folks :D he's saying that you're a fake so that you DO contact OP. Wow Perdix who knew you were such a nice guy?! :P Don't worry OP, Perdix will help you make lots of friends.

perdix 29

#90, you're on the right track. I think it would be great if these people really did make an effort to befriend the OP. My gut tells me that if they do, they'll find out why the OP is so incredibly unpopular. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, so I hope people aren't being phony. I really am a nice guy. I just say shitty things for the laughs.

unknown_user5566 26

Perdix, I'm still holding you to your offers of celebrating your half-birthday, and going dutch on seeing Ted. Then maybe we can play some tennis afterwards? ;)

You should have just said you wanted to spend your birthday with your family. That way you wouldn't have to invite anyone.

:( hang in there! It can be really tough, but just keep working at it and it will pay off :)

Sorry OP! Btw,it's my birthday to(:

linkinpark98 23
kelsey_M_Jones 5

Happy birthday to both you and OP! :)