By whatgoesaround - 15/08/2009 18:51 - United States

Today, being a big believer in karma, I found it fitting that a girl that was always a bitch to me in high school is now fat and ugly. After sending one of her recent pictures with a mean caption to a few of my friends, I tripped and sprained my wrist falling up the stairs. Karma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 544
You deserved it 56 382

Same thing different taste

Comments

I would say YDI, but you know what? I don't blame you. Some girls are just absolute bitches in high school for no apparent reason. And who doesn't enjoy it when a mean person gets what they deserve? We've all thought it at some point or another.

its not karma, its just coincidence ur an idiot if u believe in that crap

CryingHowls 0

someone that used to pick on me a lot became fat too haha but i didn't make a big fuss about it by doing what you did now i'm glad i didn't.

who cares? a wrist heals, fat and ugly doesnt!!

Klabauterpete 0

Also it's not really am FML. You're a "big believer in karma"? So something must happen, when you do slightly bad things like you did? It should be a MLIA, cause your believes have been proven true...

ShetHappensxx 0
nikki1001 0

Ha, sounds like my life. A few weeks ago I accidentally broke a Jesus statue, and as I went to take it (and some other trash) to the dumpster, the peice of the [ceramic] statue that was broken cut my arm. I bled everywhere and ruined one of my favorite shirts. Even though it was an accident, the only way I could describe the situation was karma. Anyway, that's why you're only supposed to do GOOD things, so then you get good karma, not bad.

alice_xoxo 0