By whatgoesaround - 15/08/2009 18:51 - United States

Today, being a big believer in karma, I found it fitting that a girl that was always a bitch to me in high school is now fat and ugly. After sending one of her recent pictures with a mean caption to a few of my friends, I tripped and sprained my wrist falling up the stairs. Karma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 544
You deserved it 56 382

Same thing different taste

Comments

YDI, because if you believe in Karma why the hell would you send a picture with a stupid caption? And also, falling up the stairs is just an expression for when you fall going up the stairs, must you all make such a big deal of it?

icertainlysuck 0

i don't really blame u for doin that. High School is rough

ugggh I hate falling up or down stairs. Fell up the stairs at school once. Very embarassing. But if you believe in karma, why would you be a bitch? Confusing..

Eh, FYL. I'd do the same thing in your position.

Haha I have done that before.. and Karma hasn't caught me yet :D Though I'm sure it will, you're lucky, at least you don't have to worry about Karma's revenge now lol.

YDI for thinking about Clay Aiken while you walked up the stairs.

This is a woman, stupid. Not only was that a nasty, homophobic thing to say, but it doesn't even apply here you stupid intolerant piece of trash. Why do so many people think that gay-bashing is cool? All these people who verbally assault gays either because the bible says it's "wrong", or because they're trying to reassure their friends and themselves of their sexuality so as not to be the subject of their own prejudices fill me with disgust. You people really think that this minority of people deserve to be alienated in society, hurt, and even killed, just because of the way they're born. I may not be gay, but I respect them as people, and I understand that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. It's not something I would do, but that doesn't make it bad.

Karma does not exist. It really really irritates me how people could be so gullible to believe such a thing. Yes, I do believe people should receive what they deserve, but there is no magical entity that ensures this happening or makes people receive punishments.

monnanon 13

it makes me laugh that you can say that and nothing will probably be said but if you said the same thing to a christian or a muslim you'd be flamed for it. It may not be one of the mainstream beliefs but that does not make it any less valid. The OP is not gullible for believing it. Its her choice. Lay off.

Klabauterpete 0

YDI for being "a big believer in karma".