By alexbrooke - 16/09/2013 02:49 - United States - Paintsville

Today, as I started my car, I heard the most horrific sounds coming from the engine. When I lifted the hood I realized I'd found my son's cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 574
You deserved it 4 590

alexbrooke tells us more.

Hey! OP here! the cat actually was wrapped around the Serpentine belt! No.it did not survive, and my car is in the shop, being cleaned out with a new belt. Sad thing my son was in the car, he kept saying Mommy! what is it?! The cat has been lost, I actually hadn't drove my car for a couple of days so I'm not sure how long it was actually in there. I am surprised how.many people this has happened to, glad it wasnt just me!

Top comments

KittyKillsalot 7

Are you sure it didn't just go to live on a farm, op?

So who wants to be the one to break it to 1.. I don't have the heart

Comments

I had a chicken die under my hood. I hadn't driven the car for 2 weeks and it was summer time. When I approached my car I could smell a bad stench. After looking around I open my hood and see a half decayed chicken. It also solved our lost chicken case that we had.

This happened to my step dad but it was a cat we didn't own. The cat survived but lost its leg, no one claimed the poor thing so we kept it and named it Lucky haha.

Jamie_Lynn2011 5

When I volunteered at a local animal shelter we had a guy bring in a cat that this happened too. It lived, but its tail was ripped off. Sorry he didn't live, and sorry you and your son had to go through that.

laserlady7 14

You don't seem very upset about the poor cat.

I have been the kid in that situation when I was 9 So sad :(

oNisao 21

It would be painful for the Cat live after that, same thing happened to my sisters cat, we put him down after seeing him suffer for 2 days. :(

This same thing happened to my cat. She was under the neighbors hood and when he turned it on the cat practically exploded hair everywhere. He was mad at us for the mess our cat made, not even apologizes for our loss...