By Bouh - 27/12/2012 04:04 - France - Paris

Today, as every day for the past few weeks, my husband won't have sex. His reason? We've decided to have a baby, and he reckons that the longer he waits, the more competition there will be between his sperm and thus the better the result will be. FML
I agree, your life sucks 498
You deserved it 49

Comments

SmileyKyliKins 4

That's some logic there... *cough cough*

BubbleGrunge 18

I'm not an expert, but I haves close friend who is going through conceiving issues and her doctor actually told her to lesson the amount of times they have sex right before she ovulates. Of course, that has nothing to do with "best sperm winning", however it does lower the amount of sperm her husband produces. That could also be a medical issue with him not having enough sperm therefore they are conserving.

Remind him that anyone's sperm will do the trick.

If he believes you are cheating on him, his sperm will think they are in competition with other sperm and will work harder to get to your egg. Fact! Maybe it's time to start coming home late from work and hiding your phone and acting a bit secretive about your day to day plans! Hehe!!

Maybe he's getting cold feet , talk to him and reassure him that having a baby will not change your relationship . Some men fear being pushed aside after a child is born , talk it out hope it all works out for you.

insertnameherr 11

I don't think that's how babies work. Did he not get "the talk" from his parents? It's painful but necessary.

A quick google search shows that that is a pretty widespread belief in some parts of the world

I think he needs competition in the sex department!