By Anonymous - 12/12/2010 20:32 - United Kingdom

Today, after months of dieting, I finally reached my goal weight. Excitedly I told my boyfriend, who gave me a beautiful dress as an early Christmas present. It was a size too small. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 703
You deserved it 5 199

Same thing different taste

Top comments

honestly, stop thinking about that shit. you're just going deeper into the rabbit hole. you reached your goal weight! if you can't fit the dress, don't feel insulted; just tell him you can't fit it! problem solved. |the kid|

I laugh a little bit whenever I see guys trying to buy clothes for their girlfriends for Christmas. If it's too small, she'll think you want her to lose weight. If it's too big, she'll think you think she's fat. Or it'll be unflattering. There's a reason women spend so much time in dressing rooms. It takes a long time to find clothes that look good. Unless it's a scarf or a bathrobe, please don't buy it.

Comments

honestly your over reacting its a good thing that its too small and u expect him to know what size you are AND HAS ANYBODY HEARD OF A TAILOR ydi

kristen1823 0

Honestly, it doesn't matter WHATSOEVER. Congratulations on reaching your goal weight! You should feel accomplished and proud. Who cares if it's one size too small. Nobody is going to judge you.

Haven't you ever heard of exchanges? Also, one size, really? Most people can't tell the difference between one size and the next.

Blaah_x 11

Did you tell you bf what size you wear? if not the blame is on you not him, guys are rubblish at guessing sizes so if you don't tell them they will most likely get it wrong. Why not instead of freaking at him exchange it for the right size and perhaps start letting him know when the size fluctuates so that he has a better idea?

I guess you didn't lose enough ya fat bitch! Lmao!

andthepennydrops 6

congrats on reaching your goal!! :) you shouldn't be worried, different stores have different size charts. just tell him and exchange the dress ;)

This is what happens when you aim for weight goals instead of physique. Great job burning muscle instead of fat.

notsofriendly 17

She may have been in the gym constantly and may be beautifully toned. If she has a size medium frame, she'll never fit properly into a small, no matter how healthy she is.