By handlin - 14/01/2010 06:45 - Mexico

Today, after 8 years, I confessed one of my best friends I've been in love with him since we were kiddies. His answer was "Don't worry, I won't stop talking to you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 989
You deserved it 4 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's naive to think he's suddenly also in love with you... You got away pretty good with that reaction actually..

Salavis 0

well be glad he didn't hate you for it, I've seen that happen

Comments

lives_ppl 0

How is that bad? Usually, when someone says something like that to his best friend, he loses the friend or they get awkward. Be grateful you have such a good friend.

jts2 3

Take it as a message. What message this may be, it's up to you to decide.

I agree with 13. you can't just expect him to like you back sweetie. that's not how things work. you should feel lucky he is such a good friend.

cookies_for_you 0

Um, why do people do this? It makes things so uncomfortable when someone blurts out "I've loved you for ages by the way" or something similar. Why not just ask him out instead of declaring your undying love for him?

Do you have a newsletter or something? I totally agree with your comment and would like to know more ;P

facu 0

wow...never heard this from a girl before

he wont talk as much to you again turst me

this is why I hate romantic comedies. makes you think that it is going to work because you his friend for so long but you are the fat friend that he puts up with. that or he is gay.

OR there is the whole sister like thing going on where the person becomes asexual to you and you are incapable of seeing them like that

At least he won't stop talking to you so it could have been worse.

the same situation happened to me, my friend of 15 years. she confessed her love for me, but little did she know I also loved her. now we are dating, so see it could of worked both ways, even if these stupid comments from people saying your lucky. it's not your fault you have feelings. and you were right for bringing them up. as u will never know.

Sorry to hear that... That must REALLY suck.