By LittleArtist - 18/02/2014 01:01 - United States - Bessemer

Today, after three weeks of hard work, I finally finished painting my room. Apparently my 6-year-old brother thought I wasn't done and that he should help me out. I now have little red handprints all over my white walls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 310
You deserved it 5 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fluffywaspluka 7

Tell your visitors that they'll share the same, bloody fate if they mess with you.

Comments

ThatInvisibleBoy 7

Actually red hand prints on white walls sounds like a pretty stellar design. Keep positive.

Whenever you have new visitors, just show them the room, and say "and this is where we keep the demonspawn".

truckers_wife 23

where did he get the red paint? do you just have a rainbow of colors sitting around? usually when I paint a room, the only color I have out is the one I purchased for the room, lol.

DancinL 14
rawlings123 17

I painted my room in 3 days all by myself.

Painted my whole living room in under a day. Looks great too.

Oh yea?... Well I painted the Sistine Chapel in 2 hours! Bam beat that.

Maybe he/she had other things going on between... I had to put 2 coats of a color-blocking primer on before I could paint my walls- then had 2 coats of paint- so it took a LOT longer than normal. It depends on the color that was being covered, how many coats were needed, as well as how humid it was waiting for it to dry. Plus baseboards etc.

Tucking_Fypo 9

Lol your mom must be real proud rawlings. :p

Ambrily 27

Wow! Really?! ... That's pretty rude.

Lasagnaa 24

He's a 6 year old kid! Who thinks of things like that??

Three weeks to paint one room?! Did you try with a 1/4" brush or something?

Sorry OP, I've gotta ask. How large is that room... o.O For it to take you three weeks to paint it? If truly gigantuous - how many tiny red hands? 100? And how long will it take to redo the white paint job?