By Anonymous - 15/03/2012 20:08 - Canada

Today, a telemarketer called me and asked if they could speak to my "mommy or daddy". I am 25 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 416
You deserved it 2 787

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him they are busy in their bedroom

Next time, use your best Consuela voice. Thats what I always do. Is your mommy there? No, no, I have no money.

Comments

I get that too and I'm the homeowner. Haha I'm sorry!

awww its ok op I have heard done really high pitched childish voices like I've heard on this albanian channel but she had an incredible singing voice maybe you'll find a hidden talent!

chadreed136 0

Thats nothing I am 27 and I always get mam'm ?

Haha somebody hasnt hit puberty yet! :P

That happens to me all the time. I am 21. I just tell them to F@$* off. It is so funny to hear them sometimes. Lol.

My mom is in here 30's and takes advantage of that. She says my parents aren't home try calling later and they stop calling. You should use it toward your advantage. Use the force

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Better than people sternly asking you "Shouldn't you be in school, young lady?" Good ol' middle finger always helps clear up that misunderstanding.

How do u do middle finger over the phone?!?!

It's fairly easy, whether or not the person on the other end is able to see it...... Well, there lies your problem.

SakeGurl 9
VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Blah, I meant "At least people don't tell you to your face that you're younger than you are in a condescending tone. The appropriate answer to that would be presenting your third digit to them in irritation." Like, not on the phone. When that happens on the phone, I just pretend I'm mentally ill and threaten kitchen appliances.

Tell the telemarketer you're a police officer and both the people they were trying to contact have been murdered. After that, say they were spouse swappers and ask the telemarketer if he/she was one of the dead people's lovers then continue 'interrogation' until they hang up. I did that at my friend's house, the guy never called back.

Hiphuray4peas 27

That's not as bad as having to say "Hang on let me get my parents," at age 25.

I'm 16 and My moms friends already say I sound like my mom . I AGREE YOUR LIFE SUCKS!!