By Candy girl - 20/08/2017 01:30 - Denmark

Today, while waiting in line at the supermarket, a mother told me to be considerate and not buy the candy I was paying for, because it made her screaming toddler jealous. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 251
You deserved it 239

Top comments

“Maybe you shouldn’t be shopping if you can’t ‘control your beast’.”

I wonder if some of these parents realised they would turn in to utter cretins after they spawned or if they were cretins before the children?

Comments

chrizchin 2

Tell that bitch to be considerate and **** off

Lobby_Bee 17

Look the toddler in the eye and say, *life is unfair, deal with it*.

yep, snowflakes are reproducing now...

saffy66 34

Great. Now we pander to other people's children's pouting and tantrums, do we? Nope. Teach your kid to mind its own business or put up with it.

I hope you told her to **** off and to mind her own business. I can't stand parents who can't parent and keep the behavior of their brats in check.

afallingstar 22

It's not your fault that the parent can't keep their child in check. It's your money to buy what you want. As a parent I can't stand when people can't control their kids in public. The parent is the one being inconsiderate to the people in the store by allowing their child to throw a fit like that.

The same thing happened to me a few years ago. I told her "My answer is something that I don't think your cold heard enough, NO!" She called me heartless, so I have a second out of spite.

I would've looked her in the eyes and said "I'm sorry, I want your kid to stop crying but apparently we all can't get what we want", and put a handful of candy on the conveyer belt, while looking at her dead in the eyes.

onceuponatime456 16

Hopefully you told her what to do with herself!

that's when I'd turn around and grab another bag of sweets and pay for those