TMI FML

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was eating breakfast at an IHOP. As I was eating, the old man sitting directly behind me started discussing every aspect of his spastic colon, in vivid detail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 791
You deserved it 3 081

Top comments

He shouldn't talk about that when people are eating.

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. Or rather, the douche calling the douche a douche.

Comments

1. Having lived with someone with colon problems, I feel sorry for the guy. They are horrible. 2. On the other hand, this is not a situation where the phrase "misery loves company" should be applied.

haha I work in the medical field and I always catch myself talking about stuff at the table forgetting that there are people actually disgusted by this stuff.

perdix 29

I hope you weren't eating a big plate of sausage at the time, because that's what the bowels look like. (I got to look in on a bowel resection operation once. Yay! Looked like the guy had a big plate of sausages on his stomach. Yum)

Good lord, why did TONIGHT have to be the night I have a big breakfast-for-dinner?

This why I make sure I never sit near old people...take it as a lesson learned.

Perdix, you're going to get voted down to all Hell, lmao.

FHL he has a spastic colon and behaves like he was raised in a barn. Being grossed out does not FYL though.

Having never been to an IHOP I can only infer from your FML that when you take a seat in an IHOP you are strapped down focibly in chair restraints until your pancakes are finished. It must be quite unusual to have breakfast in such a manner and I am amazed IHOPs remain popular. There are places in NZ that sell pancakes, but they allow their patrons to move about freely, and even change seats if they so wish. It's interesting to learn about different cultures.

It could have been very busy and there were no tables to move to...

Sarcasm was well hidden in the post, but I got it. Nice job.

Sarcasm was well hidden in the post, but I got it. Nice job.

what a wonderful way to start off the day..

tune into your iPod n listen to songs instead??