That's not my name

By noname - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Alexandria

Today, I found out that my fellow marching band mates all refer to me as "The short girl with big tits" because none of them can remember my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 676
You deserved it 4 565

Top comments

A lot of girls would dig that nickname, though. Or at the very least, just dig having big enough **** to be remembered by.

stevenJB 25

Comments

You'd prefer that they call you... Shit, I can't even think of anything good. I'm too preoccupied thinking about boobs now.

darthzerg 7

Thats not a bad thing for them to remember you by...

perdix 29

When you are getting all the action you want in the back of the band bus and at band camp, you'll forget about trivial details like names.

stevenJB 25

I can always rely on you and my girlfriend to make smile in the morning. Lol :D

njdss4 1

It sounds like a really inappropriate way of saying you're attractive, or at least it sounds that way to me.

atgwinn 0

Real question is... Is she fat?

Sounds like their mental capacity is a bit challenged. Give them alternatives like "boss", "manager", "director", or perhaps "president".

TexasCMoney 2

Better than "the short girl with no ****"

Why do people keep saying this? Why do so many people think that big boobs are somehow better than small ones? I really don't understand. Sure you yourself can like one better than the other, but to tell women that they are less than because they have small boobs is ridiculous. It's exactly the same thing as a woman judging a man based on his penis size. No wonder people are so self conscious about their boobs. I never understood that until now.

It's this kind of mentality that makes 13 year olds want breast implants.

BubbleGrunge 18

103- but you never hear a woman complain because her mans schlong is to big, have you? I think the point is that OP should take it as a complement and use it to her advantage.

cc_the_beast 6

I knew a dude called 'tripod' who had the biggest schlong...he couldn't get any girls because he was TOO big, it ****** with his self esteem, and he just stopped trying. Poor bugger. So there is such a thing as too big. And also from personal experience, it's not how big it is, it's how you use it.

What makes "you have big boobs" a complement exactly?