Thanks guys

By mommydearist - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my car broke down in the middle of the street. Lucky for me, two guys helped me push my car to the side of the road. Right when I was about to thank them, they stole my purse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 420
You deserved it 2 953

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

The most chivalrous thugs in the world.

At least they weren't able to steal your car.

Comments

perdix 29

They did think you were going to give them a tip, so they helped themselves to it. Moral of the story: Keep your ******* car maintained!

what are two guys gonna do with one purse?

They are going to take turns wearing it on Weekends, what the hell do you think there going to do with it.....*sarcastic just in case you didnt know

This made me lol. Like they thought it would go well with their shoes.

Videotape a crappy scene (pun intended) and post it on YouTube! 2 men, one purse!

You're - The conjuction of YOU and ARE. Your - A form of possession. And you call OP the idiot...?

What is this world coming to were boys who go out of their way to help someone who is stranded don't get a reward so they resort to stealing for it. I blame the Chinese.

#20. Just to inform you i do not own a scrub. And for everyones benefit your is possessive as in your phone wereas you're is discribing what you are. Savy?

that's awful I'm sorry!! their Mamas didn't raise those boys right! what is this world comming to????

Maybe they're just help-people-with-salary guys

Should move to Canada. In Canada they would have drove you to your house and called a tow truck for you. I've even had a stranger jump out and change my flat. We also did the same for others. No one gets left behind. The word is getting worse!

Tis true. Lost control once, ended up in snow bank and couldn't get out. Three random guys popped out of their houses, helped me dig myself free and pushed the car back onto the road.

SeedlessMe 13

Wow. I've heard Canadians were nice, but damn! I love NY, but people here totally suck. I'm seriously thinking of crossing over...

yadisingh 5

My uncle got jumped and mugged in Canada by a group of 20 year olds. Few years later, his car got broken into and they stole his radio. Lovely country. Oh, and don't tell me demeaning stories of America, I know we have the worst people.

They were asking for a simple reward, you ungrateful bitch.