Social media was a mistake

By Anonymous - 16/05/2013 10:51 - Australia

Today, I registered on an irritable bowel support group, unknowingly linking it to my Facebook wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 273
You deserved it 11 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheHarvest 7

thats the problem with social networks. everyone knows EVERYTHING.

mansen 15

Well, now your friends will know who to blame for the farts...

Comments

knotcool 15

I'd like to know why an IBS support group has the option to share on Facebook. Isn't that sort of thing usually private?

I'm just here to downvote the overused "that's a shitty situation" puns. Carry on.

I had a similar experience when I was reading a WebMD article on chronic constipation and I didn't realize I was still logged into my fb account. Deleted it as quickly as hell, but not without getting a few comments first. My advice: unjoin the group, log out of fb, rejoin the group and stay logged out for a few days. Good luck and feel better!

I have Ibs as well . I'm in a group on fb as well, and its private. Look up Ibs safe haven

Don't be ashamed of the IBS illness, it's a lot more popular than you tho m. I suffer from it due to my pain meds (codeine) as they bung you up. I hope you find the support you need, but seriously, don't be ashamed for having an illness like that, you can't help it. :)

doesn't it usually ask you before sharing with Facebook? every site I've been on does. You kinda deserve it. that being said there's really nothing to be ashamed of IBS is fairly common

I'm only voting YDI because everything links to Facebook and people should know to look for it by now.