Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

By Dumbweed - 28/08/2009 04:42 - United States

Today, my mom told me she was getting tired of the smell of marijuana in the house. So I confessed and told her I'll never bring it home again. She was talking about my neighbors. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 254
You deserved it 67 710

Same thing different taste

Top comments

and thats why you NEVER ASSUME damn teens today just give her a joint and tell her to calm the hell down

Comments

not illegal in california i got a club card sucks to be the rest of you besides Colorado

xo_candy 0

What's with all this talk about legalization? Hasn't anyone heard of just simply, decriminalization? It's a fairly reasonable compromise between both sides. To all those who don't know, it means you can't get arrested for being in possession of a small amount (small by law, varies depending on where you are), thus clearing up the court systems for small possession. So, you can still smoke occasionally, however if you are dealing you'll be in for it, just like any other drug. Also, nobody seems to realize that like drinking, driving under the influence of pot is not a good idea. Driving under anything that can affect your judgement is not smart. This and because there is no accurate test that can tell if your incapable of driving, like the breathalyzer. If you can make a test that a police officer can use on you if s/he pulls you over on suspicion of driving while under the influence, you might have an arguement for legalization. Until then, its not going to happen.

Man there are some ignorant comments in here. People go out and drink themselves to death, throw up, break and vandalise stuff and get in fights but apparently im a terrorist-supporting evil doer for sitting at home blazing with a few mates. Bill Hicks said it right ''Making marijuana illegal is like saying god made a mistake''. Not that I believe in God, but i think that helps to highlight the hypocrisy that seems inherent in society at the moment. Also a lot of the people who have commented against green here seem to be following the massive trend of having never done it but still having a very strong opinion about it, those people should try thinking for themselves really. Its a nice feeling to know you're independent.

Shiiiiiiit, It's just fmylife.com Everyone goes mad crazy arguing over weed. In case anyone remembers the subject of this page: Admitting to the pot was a stupid, stupid move XD

In theory, pretty much every drug is made with chemicals. Apart from weed and shamantic plants, so it is completely natural. If you just so happen to light it, you know... There is nothing wrong with Marajuana, it is the oldest plant apart from Ferns etc. One of the Roman Emporers asked all his people to smoke weed because of the effect it has on people. It is not a gateway drug in any form, it opens doors to creativity and higher experiences. If Cigarettes and Alcohol were discovered tomorrow they would be made illegal immediatly because they have mind altering affects, alcohol is worse than marajuana with its affects. Everyone needs to chill out, roll up and pass the kutchie 'pon the left hand side.

woah those are some cool neighbors if i were you id be raking their leafs and shoveling thier drive way to get paid in weed

g0o0_dj 0

wow people really need to relax smoking a cigaret is worst then smoking weed

"smoking a cigaret is worst then smoking weed" See what weed did to your brain moron? It should be: "A cigarette is worse than". I can't believe you failed so many times in such a short sentence.

JustGines 0

I bet she thought you did it to be cool. That's what my mom says. Like, what the ****? I do it to get high.