Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

By Dumbweed - 28/08/2009 04:42 - United States

Today, my mom told me she was getting tired of the smell of marijuana in the house. So I confessed and told her I'll never bring it home again. She was talking about my neighbors. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 254
You deserved it 67 710

Same thing different taste

Top comments

and thats why you NEVER ASSUME damn teens today just give her a joint and tell her to calm the hell down

Comments

orlandogirl4life 11
Nother_Username 0

There is nothing wrong with smoking pot.

xScoutx 0

Smoking pot can cause lung cancer. It also destroys your brain tissue, causes memory loss, loss of concentration, and has negative affects since it has THC which is an acid. So, you deserved it for smoking weed. Have fun getting stupider.

StealthStorm67 0

I'm not even going to begin to start with you're argument. In all truthfulness, I think I'm getting "STUPIDER" just listening to you. Hypocritical bastard. But for the record, just because pot has THC in it, which Acid also has, means it has the same effect? Believe me, most pot-smokers wouldn't touch Acid, or any other drug. Stop with the Guilt By Association. And Really? Loss of concentration? Thats the symptom for about 500 other conditions and syndromes. Like sleep-deprivation? Can you get something a little more serious to throw at us next time? The positive effects? It is a mood-upper, no matter how you feel, after you smoke, you'll feel happy. It helps with conditions such as Glaucoma and Cataracts. You're an idiot.

@ 166, How is he a hypocrite? It's not as if he's saying, oh weed is bad, but cocaine is amazing. Next time, look up the word in the dictionary before using it.

StealthStorm67 0

For insinuating that smoking weed will make you more stupid. But not knowing that "stupider" isn't a word. THATS why she's a hypocrite. She's probably ******* dumber than the majority of pot-smokers out there. It doesn't make you retarded. Contrary to popular belief on here.

Nother_Username 0
Nother_Username 0

No it can't Thc kills cancerous cells

hahahaha , this sucks so badly for you. why don't you just tell her your just kidding or something!

Never assume they are talking about your stuff and never confess unless there is hard evidence! Kids these days, damn.

Aww, now don't let all these anti-pot heads ruins your good spirits :( (if you have one...just sayin' >.> .>) I mean seriously, if you like weed, then great. If you don't like weed, then stfu no one gives a **** about your opinion. Freedom of speach? Yeah...But still. NO ONE CARES.

acksel_rows 0

this is when you graduate from seventh grade and do coke.

Nother_Username 0

Only Daniel Tosh is alowed to say that

haha u could of just said "i'm kidding mom" or cover up with some form of comment... **** thats funny

I've had a lot of good times smoking weed, but really, I never got anywhere in life doing it. I don't see why everyone who smokes it on a regular day to day basis insists on rambling a bunch of stupid facts about it. I mean really... you pay like $10 to be high for a couple of hours then you spend money on food and then you just sit around for a couple of more hours or sleep. It's just a waste of life. BUT... I believe a person has the right to do whatever they please as long as they don't hurt others. So smoke away.

"I've had a lot of good times smoking weed" You just partly answered your own question: "why everyone who smokes it on a regular day to day basis insists on rambling a bunch of stupid facts about it." If you have a good time with it, why is it still illegal? It's alot less damaging then alcohol (which works on the same part of the brain as heroin)and which is legal, but still most of the people seem to think that if you ever came near to a blunt your life is ******. And that's why those people (and me, but I don't smoke on a daily basis) keep on rambling a bunch of "stupid" facts about it.

wi_party_boy 0

I agree. I only smoke cannabis every now and then, because i have ADHD, and weed helps me stay relaxed. It really should be legalized, because alcohol and tobacco are a lot worse. And, while it does make you feel paranoid, there are basically no long-term effects. Someone mentioned something about memory loss, but i have always had a fantastic memory and have not felt it slipping because of smoking weed. I, however, do disagree with people who smoke it every day, for example during class, and eventually dropping out of school. However, if you do it casually, as i have, it has benefits. I am in various AP classes and have a high GPA, and a 31 on my ACT, and well on my way to go to a good college. I am just sick of the people making propaganda about this beautiful herb.

PlasmaFox 0

Marijuana is illegal. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad - it's illegal. It is against the law to smoke it, and by smoking it, you are breaking the law. YDI for breaking the law.

StealthStorm67 0

No shit sherlock. Like you've never done anything illegal in your life. Don't be so uptight for Christ's sake. You could probably shove a lump of coal up your ass and it two weeks you'd shit out a diamond.