Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

By Dumbweed - 28/08/2009 04:42 - United States

Today, my mom told me she was getting tired of the smell of marijuana in the house. So I confessed and told her I'll never bring it home again. She was talking about my neighbors. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 254
You deserved it 67 710

Same thing different taste

Top comments

and thats why you NEVER ASSUME damn teens today just give her a joint and tell her to calm the hell down

Comments

jumperdreams 0

karmas a bitch aint it? thats wat you get for being a pot head

Bullshet 0

So you did something you obviously weren't supposed to do and you got caught. That's life. Deal with the fact that YDI

#122, Smoke a joint. then you will realized the "potheads" point of view.

I wish potheads would just shut the hell up sometimes. And YDI, for smoking (anything) and telling your mother about it.

StealthStorm67 0

just because someone smokes a blunt every now and again does't make them a pot-head. I get good grades, I have lots of friends, Christian, I volunteer for school and church, and I tutor younger kids. I smoke a blunt with friends, MAYBE twice a month. Your stereotypical vision of a "pot-head" as a retarded drug-dealing loser with no future is niave. I use it to relieve stress and to subdue migraines I get due to low levels of Seratonin. As an alternative to cramming down loads of pills to kill my liver, and get addicted to. Weed isnt addictive, alcohol, pills, and hard drugs are. Just because it's illegal doesn't mean its immoral.

When did I say anything about any of that? And considering he believed the house smelled like marijuana (why else would he confess?) leads me to believe that he did it more than "twice a month." So before you start going off on a rant which I don't care about, calm the hell down.

StealthStorm67 0

For insinuating that because someone has smoked pot before, they're automatically a "pot-head"

You obviously didn't read the other 500 comments about "tell her to chill out and smoke a joint" and stupid shit like that. That's what I was referring to. FFS.

ooh sucks, but at least you posted a good FML in a while

I don't smoke pot but I'm in favor of legalizing it for so many other reasons.

This is funny. But I'm going to say YDI. Smoking really isn't good for you, or anyone. & I agree with #125.

sounds like it probably WAS your pot that she was smelling.

how cud your neighbors weed smell in your house. i smoke in my room with my window open all the time and it doesnt stink up the house

my old neighbors smoked and we could smell it so stfu dumbass

suck my **** how bout that u skinny little ****** weasal