Salt meet wound

By max5 - 08/09/2012 18:19 - France - Casseneuil

Today, my ex-girlfriend sent me an email. I was excited that she wanted to make amends for cheating on me before I dumped her. No, the email had a photo of her making out with the guy she cheated on me with, and the caption, "What you wish you still had". FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 857
You deserved it 2 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Aww I'm so sorry OP. Congratulations on being smart enough to dump her though. Good luck to you.

She probably still wants you. That's the problem with cheaters, they want what they cannot have.

She's a turbocunt. Forget about her, OP! You can do waaaay better than that!

That's like dating someone with the mentality of a 12 year old, so common too. Growing up isn't a priority for people anymore.

Wow. What a *****. Be happy you're rid of her.

Send her a picture of herpes and say "What you wish you didn't have."

picture of you going down on another girl with a caption "if you weren't such a white..."

jayhawkchik 4

That's a shitty thing for her to do. You're better off without her. She's obviously not worth your time or trouble, and since she bothered to take the time to send the photo , she's still not over you. You deserve better, block her emails.

Take the pictures, make some 'Calling Cards' and design a layout offering lots of sexual services, complete this with her phone number. Then, post in the local phones boxes and wait!