Rubbing it in

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I got an invitation to my ex-boyfriend's wedding. We broke up because he "didn't believe in marriage." FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 865
You deserved it 4 871

Top comments

Comments

anonymous2323 0

Sounds like he still likes you...or he obviously wouldn't invite you to his wedding. But it sounds like you guys didn't break up too long ago, if he still has your contact information. It's probably a rebound marriage, which usually don't go very well. So, while he's stuck in a crappy marriage, you can be happy and single and playin' the field =)

ohhhhshizzz 0

#32: This isn't ******* YouTube stop spamming fmylife. You suck! OP: Awww, that is ****** up of him. But I bet the only reason he's getting married is because he wanted to have sex & she wanted to wait 'till they got married.... Or maybe he fell in love. Either way, take the medium road. Show up with a hot guy, a great dress, and have fun!

Wow, how'd you let that gem slip through your fingers? ...don't go to the wedding, and be happy you're rid of that bitch.

fmlreaderr 0

Do you watch Sex and the City? Sounds like Carrie and Mr. Big to me

He just never finished his sentence... he meant "with you"...

WEAR WHITE TO THE WEDDING AND SHOW UP WITH THE HOTTEST DUDE YOU CAN FIND AND STEAL THAT BITCHES THUNDA!!! sorry for the caps but you should seriously do that....so when he sees your face it'll give him hell.

nammz 0

I agree with 48 I'm sorry you got the invite, but at the time maybe he honestly didn't want to get married. Maybe that girl was so special that she changed his mind and that's why he's marrying her and not you. You need to get over him and go find yourself another man

Well maybe it was because he truly wasn't ready for marriage when he was with you. How long ago was it that you 2 were together? Either way who the **** cares? you aren't together anymore so suck it up.