Rubbing it in

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I got an invitation to my ex-boyfriend's wedding. We broke up because he "didn't believe in marriage." FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 865
You deserved it 4 871

Top comments

Comments

krisFrAnHeehar 0

#84 She's not desperate cause it doesn't say she was pining and waiting and begging for him to get back with her, she has a right to be pissed but she didn't seem desperate. Oh and yea your assuming isn't too good, I'm a girl therefore physically impossible to suck my own dick

he just didn't believe in marrying you. You ever see the movie: 'He's just not that into you' ? It really makes a lot of sense in parts. You'll find the right guy, eventually.

krisFrAnHeehar 0

i meant that to #83 not #84

#11 - Maybe but people in this world tend to shove things in other people's faces. Now she didn't let us know whether or not they were in contact after the break-up. If this is the first communication between you two in a long time, then chances are he invited you to shove it in your face.

Agree with 94 -- rent "He's Just Not That Into You". Don't go to the wedding, just too easy to make an ass out of yourself. Be the better person and move on.

Correction: He didn't believe in marriage with you.. That really sucks, though.. I'm sorry..

honestly, who cares? your ex is getting married and is commited to someone that isnt you, BIG DEAL.

sheheartsthings 0

So he found the right person to change his mind. Congrats to him. Sorry for you, but... -shrug- Either he still considers you a friend and thinks that you're over him so THAT'S why he sent you the invite, or, yeah, he's an ass.

Unfortunately he prob didn't believe in marriage because you or anyone before you was not the one. Apparently this woman is. Your life is messed up Sorry.

takemeonthefloor 0

You were lied to honey! Duh.