Road rage

By Hayley - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I sneezed with so much force while I was driving that I whacked my head on the steering wheel and honked the horn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 033
You deserved it 4 641

Top comments

at least you didn't cause an accident? :) sorry about your head though!

Excuse me but you're at the wrong blog, this should be on 'made my day'!!! :D I'd be laughing my ass off it that ever happens to me!

Comments

The mass gravity times inertia plus factoring in the force of neurons and overinertia grand capacity it makes sense that the force of your sneeze would throw you at gravitating optical speeds into the hard mass frame of your carbon wheel at 3x the tenth degree times red. Its quite simple really.

#11 really doesn't make any sense to me.. and #16 is sooo funny it made me feel bad for laughing so hard about what happened to you lol

You don't really make sense... Optical means light-related. So unless you were using it as an adjective to describe how fast their head is flying forward, it doesn't make sense. Also, gravity really doesn't have anything to do with the forward motion of their head. Yes, it pulls their head down very very slightly, but the affect is so minimal that you barely notice. If you drew a free-body diagram of the situation, you would not include the force of gravity unless you balanced it with the normal force. It was pointless to even mention it. My guess is that you added a bunch of funky-sounding words to make yourself seem smart.

oh, we have an einstein wannabe in our midst! (and by that i don't mean you aim to be the actual albert einstein, nor do i mean you pride yourself on looking/talking/seeming like him in anyway) obviously he was being facetious, ya twat.

actually, doing that math, the force of you sneeze would throw you exactly that but bakwards at our headrest, since the force of the sneeze is moving forward. unless you were looking backwards at the time. I can't believe mine of you ever thought of this. it's extremely obvious!

hmmmm i smell exaggeration, but hardly an FML.

How short are you that your head would hit the horn if it went forward? Seriously?

#16 is sooo funny it made me feel bad for laughing so hard about what happened to you lol... i hope you're ok though

Only a Candian Women would think such an incident is a catastrophy.

Are you kidding?? Americans freak out over everything. If something doesn't go their way, they get mad at everyone in sight.

no, Canadian is the scientific name, I believe they are just ****** up aliens takin over our planet^__^!

amberceleste 0

hahaha I've done that, just wait for the giant blue bruise that forms.....

HideAndSeekGeek 0

I actually laughed out loud at #16. Is that sad?

AndelleRae 9

Bahaha. This is hilarious. I don't view it as an FML, more like an IMMD (It Made My Day).

AndelleRae 9

Aww, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it the way it apparently sounded. I won't do it again.

"canada ruins everything y do we let u be a country" sorry i just wanted to say that after i heard it on a tv show