Road rage

By Hayley - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I sneezed with so much force while I was driving that I whacked my head on the steering wheel and honked the horn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 033
You deserved it 4 640

Top comments

at least you didn't cause an accident? :) sorry about your head though!

Excuse me but you're at the wrong blog, this should be on 'made my day'!!! :D I'd be laughing my ass off it that ever happens to me!

Comments

idiots, the mouth is in front, but the body's natural reaction is to go forward, like when you puke, not everyone does it but most do.

The only way a sneeze forces you is back (owing to some obscure principle known as Newton's third law). Any forward motion comes from your own skeletal muscles.

I think it actually goes down, not forward. And since when did you guys lift your head to sneeze? Try it right now, pretend to sneeze and lift your head up.

Fenikkusu 0

When I prepare to sneeze, I rear my head back and bring my hands up. Maybe that's just another way that I'm weird.

Come on. It's extremely obvious that a person naturally moves forward when they sneeze. I do. I can see how this happened.

Optical means light-related... which doesn't make sense unless you were using it as an adjective to describe how fast the person is smashing their head into the wheel. Plus a lot of what you said was unnessesary. Some of it is correct, but most of the words are very unnessesary. Yes, gravity does affect how the person's head moves forward, but the affect is very minimal compared to the force propelling them forward. If you were to draw a free-body diagram of the situation, you would not include the force of gravity.

now that's funny shit sounds like something I would do

JayCarr15 0

hey i've done that before! :D i laughed so hard after i did it too

eMo_gurll200 0

This should be on MLIA not FML. This is not only epic, it's hilarious. @JayCarr15 haha I've never done it, but I'm sure I would have laughed my ass off

mistahmarlowe 6

doesn't your head snap backwards so how did u hit the horn?