Plop

By TimeForACareerChange - 18/07/2012 00:54 - United States

Today, I told a patient that we needed to collect a stool sample. I left the room momentarily to retrieve what the patient would need. He apparently didn't need anything besides the counter in the exam room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 418
You deserved it 2 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

martinv19 6

At least he waited for u to leave!

Whenever someone says stool sample, I think of little tiny wooden bar stools for very small people to sit on.

Comments

It's always good to see someone take the initiative to get things done.

Cindaay_fml 3

I would have made him disinfect that poor counter.

Some people poop that easily. I bet he just pushed and it all came out.

Um yea, that's how most people poop. Are you constipated? You should eat a bag of saw dust.

I'm glad you didn't say everyone, cause I don't poop like that, I have an ileostomy (look it up)

the_enigma1019 1

Was he senile? Some people cannot understand simple logic, either that or he just wanted to screw with you.

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Uhhh, no. That was a fail pun and it always will be until I die and come back to life and then kill a deer. That was bad too... but anyway, shut up.

Herculesninja27 5

Atleast you won't have to ask for more haha I wonder what he'll do if you ask him for a urine sample XD

Well thats SHITTY. You got a CRAP job. You must feel like SHIT. I find this post PUNNY OP.

This comment is seeping with radiation. I think I have cancer now.

Ohrlly - If your "puns" are too obvious, they've failed. If they are so abstract that you HAVE to CAPITALISE them so people will recognise them, they've failed doubly. And if you compliment your own post, you've failed even worse.

Wow, there's no need to hate. The man was just trying to be funny