Pissed

By holy - 21/10/2009 21:03 - United Kingdom

Today, I told my brother to piss off. He decided to do exactly that, from the balcony onto my lap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 075
You deserved it 33 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i_got_it 0

Imagine what he would've did if you said **** off.

He's got good aim. You should've done the same thing. Have like, a fight via streams to see whose stream is mightier.

Comments

YDI? No. FYL. Seriously people. I'm sure those of you who have siblings have told them to piss off at one point or another.

harhar...better than across the pond, where the equivalent would have been f- you. Need I say more?

See.... North Americans don't really have this problem except for douche cocks that like to pretend they're..... United Kingdomian? wtf do you call someone from the UK?

Hahaha. I think they're British, or English. Or just, you know, cocky.

Are you stupid? They are British, English, Scottish, or Welsh. Do you think people from the US are called United Statesians? Or that people from the Republic of Congo are called Republic of Congonians?

Great point. I hate the amount of ignorance on this website.

OR Northern Irish *waits for the IRA to blow up my house*

pokypunk has officially made one of the stupidest comments of all time. United Kindioms? Well done *claps*

That's precisely why I didn't mention that. Didn't want to cause any controversy.

D_Snow 0

What's with all the comments?! Anyway, FYL, but I have to say, your brother is awesome.

They've been struck with magnificence. That is what.

on your lap? that sounds like you purposely positioned yourself to catch it. good thing you didn't tell him to jerk off or **** off!