Out of shape

By Anonymous - 05/09/2011 04:38 - Canada

Today, I decided to work out. Being too embarrassed to run in public, I instead ran in circles in my basement. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 715
You deserved it 15 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

At least you were running instead of doing nothing. That's probably more than a lot of people can say.

Comments

I have nobidea where marinus got his info cardio is the only way to loose weight

heyitssamzoost 0

You could run in a semi-secluded park/wilderness area with a trail to run on. That way you don't see many people and you can see all the beautiful trees and stuff:) also if you haven't ran in a long time then I would suggest to do intervals until your used to it (for example running 3 minutes walking 1 minute) and you'll be running the whole way in no time! just a suggestion! kthanksbye:)

numberswoman 14

At least you've made a start!

Get a jump rope. It's much more affective than running in little circles and you can do it while watching tv or something. Set a timer. 10 minutes first, later on 15 and so on.

Njlove0502 3

Maybe he can't afford a treadmill, idiot.

Cardio, weights, & a diet helps op. Try jogging just before dark or something? Everyone has to start somewhere, keep trying :-)

cheeseburger9418 3

Why is this a fml i work out in my basement all the time

Just go outside, its awkard at first but i promise it gets better :)

PhilipTheDeacan 0

The only way to lose weight is by using more calories than your taking in. You can lose weight from lifting weights which is the case when trying to tone your body. Lower carb intake and higher protein intake. Cardio can also help you lose weight as long as you are using enough calories, so running in circles can theoretically help you lose weight with proper diet.