Olive branch

By Coco - 19/04/2016 20:58 - Denmark - ?lborg

Today, I invited my sister to my wedding. She's not coming, because I didn't reply to her email three years ago. The one she sent to my whole family saying that I was a dangerous psychopath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 312
You deserved it 1 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least she didn't accept. She probably would've tried crashing it.

The ****? I don't know about dangerous, but I think she's a little bit of a psycho.

Comments

Feels like you would have been on edge all day worried how she would try sabotage your wedding. Best outcome for you OP

Seriously. Having her at the wedding would be a very bad idea.

I feel like not inviting her sister would have been worse because the rest of the family would have gotten involved. A lot of people take it as a slight against the whole family if even one member is disrespected.

Reihna_fml 14

Um, you probably will be much better off without her there. The potential for discord decreases dramatically if she is not there.

"You're a psychopath!" "Nuh-uh, you're a psychopath!"

I can't even remember what I had for dinner yesterday and she remembered and email from 3 years ago. She's impressive and crazy.

linzfinz337 22

Wow. It sounds like you don't want to invite her anyway.

Maybe she's not coming because she thinks you are a dangerous psycholath? Either way FYL because your sister refuses to support you. And congrats on the marriage!

At least you have settled your differences to the point of ignorance. Probably this is better than fighting each other to the limit.

Obviously they haven't settled their differences.

That sounds suspiciously similar to the traits found within a dangerous psychopath.