No means no

By thanks for the support - 25/05/2023 01:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband has been trying to get me to do something sexual that I’m absolutely 100% against. It’s gotten to the point where we fight and argue about it. I was talking to my sister when my mom overheard. She looked me in the eye and said, “What you won’t do, another woman will.” Thanks, ma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 031
You deserved it 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A man aggressively bullying and harassing a woman into something sexual that she doesn't want? Smells like divorce to me... Oh and your mother is just a flat out bitch.

Honestly? It sounds like at this point you'd be better off dumping him and letting him go find some poor sap to do that act with rather than putting up with him starting fights about it. For that matter, it might be worth considering taking break from interacting with your mother, if that's her way of "helping".

Comments

A man aggressively bullying and harassing a woman into something sexual that she doesn't want? Smells like divorce to me... Oh and your mother is just a flat out bitch.

You suggest divorce a lot. maybe there are other routes to happiness.

If your marriage is bad enough that it made FML, maybe divorce is the best option.

Honestly? It sounds like at this point you'd be better off dumping him and letting him go find some poor sap to do that act with rather than putting up with him starting fights about it. For that matter, it might be worth considering taking break from interacting with your mother, if that's her way of "helping".

Divorce him and go no contact from your mother.

What an asshole! Am I right? It's butt stuff, right? Your mom is not quite right. For butt stuff, you could be replaced by anyone who possess an asshole.

Naaaah! Just say you’ll only agree if you do it on him, not the other way around.

id listen to your mothers word and hear them clearly, that boy will cheat if he is acting like that

I don't understand how people make it all the way to marriage and either don't know or don't respect their partners boundaries. This is like a month 1 to 3 of dating level issue.

Just doesn't seem like a good fit. Reminds me of a ex who would only do missionary except...I didn't marry her and then pressure her for more.

If another woman will do it, then let her. This is a toxic, unhealthy relationship. Honestly, it's borderlining on rape - if he actually forces this act that you've repeatedly said you're against, and physically acts upon it, that IS rape. I'd get out of that relationship, OP. Especially if it's to the point where he's constantly bringing it up and you get into fights about it. No means no, and that goes for anything.