No. Just… No.

By none - 22/08/2013 04:27 - United States - San Antonio

Spicy
Today, I had sex. The guy texted me an hour later, saying, "That was awkward. Let's not do that again." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 369
You deserved it 8 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dodged a bullet there OP. Better sex once then no more, than him coming back and using you for sex.

Comments

My biggest concern is that OP refers to the guy as simply "the guy." Not boyfriend, husband, or even friend. Therefore, OP, YDI for sleeping with some random person.

I'd like to know why, exactly, my comment was moderated. I didn't say anything worse than anyone else, and I've seen a lot worse on other FMLs. What about the one that says "don't have sex, you'll get pregnant and die" and the one that says "I'm sure having a small dick and a big ego is awkward." That seems more derogatory than what I said...and since I have no way to PM the admins, I'm leaving it here. I didn't insult OP, I stated what countless other people have stated on similar FMLs, and they haven't gotten their comments moderated. And it does concern me that the guy is listed as "the guy" and nothing more. Sorry if I still have standards.

I would say this- have sex with me so I can Properly assess your ability - then I can teach you how to become better

HighlandShadows 48

#58 is right... **** is totally unrealistic and suggesting that OP use it as some sort of guideline only shines a light on your own ignorance.

Oh noooo :( hey cheer up, it was probably all in his head if you didn't feel awkward yourself. If you did too, then it is better to not have to deal with someone who isn't willing to improve with you.

UFIUETSimpdesign 5
hellolovesucks12 2