Money money money, must be funny

By Anonymous - 14/12/2016 12:06

Today, my sister, who has "borrowed" almost nine hundred dollars from me over the last few months, told me I was pathetic for not having my driver's license yet and that I "wasn't normal". I was saving that money for my driving lessons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 833
You deserved it 1 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your sister needs to quit saying such gibberish and pay you back so you can get your license.

Tell her you've lent her your $900 of driving lesson money! (If necessary, make her sign an IOU next time she wants money.) Don't get confrontational about it though; keep a good sense of humor.

Comments

I didn't learn to drive until I was in my mid 20's.

and the biggest bitch of the year award goes to

Steadfastly refuse to lend her another cent. Get your money repaid if you can. Good luck with your driving lessons when you do get them.

Don't let family get you down for wanting to be properly educated. I had 3 family members try to teach me to drive, and was told lessons were a waste of money, but only after lessons did I actually not fear eine behind the wheel.

Pay for drivers ed? Can you not just go tale the test and get a license?

Why the **** did you give her more than 100 in the first place? I know that helping out your sister is important but seriously you should have cut her off after 100 or so

My sister treated me like shit and bitched at me for not giving her money. I never did. She would call me names and spread false rumors and thought that would get me to give her more money. I never gave her one penny. I certainly wasn't going to pay her to treat me like shit since she did it anyways and never cared. she loved playing the whole surprised game when I always said no to giving her money. Why? You know why and I've told you numerous times that I was never going to give you money so just because you play dumb doesn't mean I'm giving you money. "Oh, get over it" she would say. No, when you go out of your way to treat me like shit for no actual reason, you can go **** yourself. Just because you're my sister doesn't mean I'm required to bend my ******* back for you regardless of how you treat me. Call me selfish but even if you are family I required RESPECT before I do anything for you.

Michigan driver here. We have to pay for and pass 2 different driving courses. One let's you drive with parents and the second let's you drive by yourself between 6AM-10PM. The time restriction is lifted when you turn 18. Both courses blades standardized testing, road skills test and in class learning. Some schools provide it but you are often required to pay for it to some degree.

bobsanction 18

$900 for driving lessons is absurd.

Tell her you've lent her your $900 of driving lesson money! (If necessary, make her sign an IOU next time she wants money.) Don't get confrontational about it though; keep a good sense of humor.