Mindfullness

By Anonymous - 06/10/2010 07:21 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out I was pregnant. I told my boyfriend, who held me and promised it'd be alright, and he'd never leave me. One sandwich later, he'd forgotten about the whole thing, and dumped me when I reminded him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 465
You deserved it 6 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Usually the sandwich comment annoys me but for the first time it was appropriate and effin funny!

Comments

Anaxes 5

You made him make that sandwich didn't you? YDI.

gottrythis 0

DID YOU MAKE IT FOR HIM IS THE REAL STORY.... If you didnt I LEAVE YOUR ASS ALSO!

FFML_314 11

His so hot what? Also, learn how to reply.

ruby84 1

Get your eyes & brain checked. If they're both ok, then I wish you two end up together... but plleeeaaase don't breed! we've got enough problems as it is.

DonJuan_13 0

did you WANT to get pregnant?? ..if you didn't, and you had the slightest incling that something went wrong (I.e. condom break, not pulling out quick enough, pre cum or whatever) while having sex you should of considered plan b every pun intended friggin muppet.

Tikwichka 5

Sometimes it is not as simple as that. I, for example, am the result of my mother having a chest infection (antibiotics counteract the oral pill; something my parents were unaware of). Also, some women can be highly fertile. For another example, my friend was told that due to a childhood illness she is infertile, well she is now pregnant. Anyway, not enough details are provided, so it is possible that OP 'cocked up'.

camobabe20 2

That's gotta be the cutest picture I've seen in a while!

RedPillSucks 31

OP is female. In vitro and surrogacy, not withstanding...

Please tell me you're joking. OP is female, therefore, unless OP and her ex were surrogates, the baby is most definitely hers. OP, I'm so sorry that the father of your baby is such an ass. But, at least now you know how he is. Congrats on the baby!

I agree with Mango, you are obviously a lonely douche who only says shit like this because he is constantly rejected because of his small dick. You sir, are an assfuck. Gtfo.