Love that for you

By gassy - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Aubrey

Today, I woke up after sleeping with my boyfriend for the first time. I rolled over and smiled at him, and the first thing he said was, "You farted. A lot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 335
You deserved it 6 868

Top comments

Pilkipedia 8

This relationship smells like a success.

nycwrestler 17

Comments

Everyone farts in their sleep at some point; some more than others. You only find out you do when someone tells you or it was loud enough to startle you awake.

yah, the human body can be. But everyone does it, we don't really have a choice....

We do really have a choice. I mean there are some types of food make you fart more so avoid them before sleeping.

44- humans get gas in general, your body breaks the food down and sometimes it becomes gas. It's not something you can really control. It's also not good to hold it in. Some people are a little more gassy than others. It's not a big deal.

I suppose if you're prone to gassiness, you should try to avoid eating about two hours before you go to bed, but gas happens.

Lol too embarrassing. That happened to me once, and the fart actually woke up the both of us. I just played the fool trying not to laugh at myself and pretending like I was still asleep. The boy never said anything about it which was good.

chlorinegreen 27

I used to wake myself up farting with my ex but he never mentioned hearing it. That was awkward because he must have heard. My current boyfriend and me fart in front of each other all the time and laugh about it like little kids. At least you guys can laugh about it, everyone does it!!!!

Some guys are pretty easygoing about it. I managed to scare my partner awake with one the other night. I felt so powerful.

Jessj958 19

Although it's embarrassing, it happens sometimes and if he really loves you then he'll get over it. I agree with someone who said he shouldn't have said anything. He should have known that would be embarrassing!

Just smile and nod while saying "Thats what you usually do!"

Valiumknights44 12

How gastly, no one gets my Buffy reference.

fernclogger 5

Nope. Maybe you should've said 'Pokemon reference'?

Valiumknights44 12

True. I should have worked out something where I referenced Ghastly and Haunter. Fail on my part I suppose.