Kinky.

By Therapy needed urgently - 08/04/2018 19:00

Today, after I got fed up and told my bullying step-brother exactly what I thought of him, he became overly polite. He then admitted that me shouting at him was the most turned on he's ever been in his life. Now he loves me and wants to be my "submissive" boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 605
You deserved it 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would like to know how long he's been your step brother because if the two of you have been raised as siblings most of your lives then that is very creepy but if your parents only recently got married then it's just kind of creepy.

Lobby_Bee 17

Story proudly sponsored by Brazzers.

Comments

Well...he's your step-brother so...I mean there's nothing technically wrong with exploring that possibility. Y'know, if you're interested. If not, there are plenty of websites dedicated to hooking up people with those sort of desires, clubs around various cities, and of course simply finding a girlfriend the old fashioned way and introducing the idea at some point.

ezrajab 22

Yea you may need to talk to him soon good luck op

You definitely need to get your parents involved, this is very inappropriate behavior

Tell him to check out FetLife and leave you alone, that’s creepy af.

bigdaddyeric 35

So what’s wrong with that you pussy?

Dude, delete your account. And all the others you might have on the internet.

Shibtastic 3

well it could be worse. he could be in love with you! oh wait....

OMG!!! Your own personal sex slave! What's not to love!!!? You can get him to do anything for you lol like the dishes, laundry, cleaning etc.

Ah step siblings. Can't fuc....wait a minute. Yes You Can!