It's the weekend, baby!

By tealsoda - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, after a friend convinced me to throw a big party, inviting everyone to come, and after fixing a ton of party food, I sat around and waited for my guests to arrive. No one came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 996
You deserved it 3 679

Top comments

Wow. Did you forget to invite people or something? I'm surprised that your one friend who suggested it didn't come. They must have known that no one liked you and wanted to see if you'd do it and look dumb. My suggestion, get new friends. Like some that know how to RSVP!

perdix 29

Well, start eating, we can't let any food go to waste.

Comments

I think your "friend" was playing a prank on you and told everyone the party was cancelled. Ditch the so-called friend.

tell ur 'friend' to come with u on a trip to the country side. get there then get out of the car and walk aroun for a bit but stay near the car. sneak back to the car while ur friend is distracted. turn on the car and drive away fast. that'll teach ur 'friend' a lesson.

AnaMaree 0

YDI. You needa plan stuff out idiot.

you deserve it for not asking for RSVP to the party.

fyl if you really invited folks and no one showed! wow. really? not a one?

your parties suck and you should feel bad

your party failed due to a lack of alcohol.

It looks like the joke was on you. On the bright side, you shouldn't have to spend any significant amount of time making yourself dinner for a good long time. :)

Your friend obviously set you up, sweetie.