HELLO?

By wooowmom - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I learned that if I don't give my mom attention immediately after she calls my name, she will throw a baseball at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 161
You deserved it 10 799

Top comments

holymolybro 0
just_a_dude_ 0

Better watch out, the flying objects become more hazardous as time goes on. Next is a set of kitchen knives.

Comments

I know how you feel. My mom sucks to

Buy a baseball glove then. Problem solved

Hey OP here. Yeah real intelligent on my part to come back almost two years later I know. Anyway just to clarify it only happened once but she kept the baseball next to her for the next few days "...in case I need to use it again." For those of you saying that I should have responded, the time between my name being called and the baseball being thrown was far less than you are imagining. Oh and no, I'm not going to call child abuse. It's not like she threw it full force at my head. It hit me in the side but definitely not hard enough to do any more damage than a little bruise.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!

bleedingglitter 24

My mom used to walk up and pinch us if we thought we were ignoring her. It couldn't have possibly been that we just couldn't hear her over the washing machine or kitchen sink. Nope we were actively ignoring her which deserved a pinch.

Yellow minion 11

Hey, at least you get first base for free and your batting average is unaffected.