Hard no

By LoveDrug - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Ireland

Today, the only guy showing slightly any interest in me is a Nazi-obsessed psychopath. He uses lovely pick-up lines such as, "Hey, do you know how much it hurts to staple your hand?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 328
You deserved it 2 960

Top comments

Say "No, but you're about to find out", then staple the shit out of his hand. Yeah... that would be hilarious :')

I prefer when my neo-nazi lover roleplays in the bed. She likes to call me Anne Frank and punish me for being a hideaway jew.

Comments

I prefer when my neo-nazi lover roleplays in the bed. She likes to call me Anne Frank and punish me for being a hideaway jew.

That is just wrong on so many levels! Show some respect for the 6 million people killed during WWII. Honestly don't they teach history where you live?

caabco...aren't u like..Asian... WTF?!! :S

11 milling were killed. 6 millon out of the 11 million are Jews xD

i thought it was funny. have a sense of humor. The past is the past

i live on germany. we were taught how good it was...

I fail to see how the millions killed in a war can ever be funny. Apparantly your level of empathy leaves some room for expansion. On the other hand, it might be the age difference, or maybe it is cultural. Nah, you just have no empathy, and your heading the Ted Bundy route.

Tenebrae 0

Axis? You don't mean Central? I'd never imagine you'd find Nazies in Ireland...

i don't think they teach history where you live, 60 million were killed in the entire war (mostly civilians) including the Axis and the Allies, 11 million in the concentration camps, of which 6 million were Jewish :)

isaiaha11 2

believe it or not hitler was a great leader

120, they were central in ww, axis in ww2

indeed. i wonder, did you also find this out the hard way, OP?

Say "No, but you're about to find out", then staple the shit out of his hand. Yeah... that would be hilarious :')

Kylias 6

#3 Haha, I was going to say something to that effect!

Well, if you want to deter him, eat latkes, play with a dreidel, cover your hair, and wear long sleeves. That oughta tell him to back off!

PsychoMerk 0

she'll be killed in a flash >_>

farsidee 0

and also ask him to walk you to your synogauge(geez. in the state w/ the first synogauge and I can't spell it)

Snickers, I need to install you into my browser spellchecker. You don't mind, right?

Snick is a defender of reason and correctness, distinguishing herself from the apathetic masses.

HighLife89: Shut up, that's why. Champagne of Beers, my arse.

No but how do you like this knee to your groin?

stormin972 0

You should take what you can get.

My friend said exactly the same thing to me the other day. =/ Staples to the hand = fascinating conversation piece. I'm curious as to what makes him a psychopath. Or Nazi-obsessed. Because it sounds hot.

Pick up line? Does that mean he wants to staple your hand or he'll staple his hand out of love for you?