GTA

By Anonymous - 05/01/2013 05:54 - United States

Today, both my car and my father's car were broken into. They stole my radio, purse, wallet, camera, and multiple items of clothing. What did they take from my dad's car? Some screwdrivers to help rip my radio out of my dashboard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 630
You deserved it 5 301

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ambellina_ 7

Honestly, I think YDI for leaving some of that stuff in your car to begin with.

Comments

Why would you leave all those things in your car?

That stuff (apart from the radio) should not have been left in your car. Even if you had to leave them, they shouldn't have been visible (they should be in the trunk at least). I can't say YD to be robbed, but you helped them pick your car over others.

why would you wanna leave your valuable stuff in the visible? that i don't understand!

you may as well just leave all the doors unlocked!

Why did you leave your purse and wallet in your car? Always take it with you

I leave NOTHING in my car, especially valuables. And my car has never been broken into. Funny how that happens huh?

I have absolutely no sympathy for idiots who leave stuff like that in their cars. Especially if they're left in plain view...and I don't care if it was in front of your own home. Thieves don't give a crap either....There's not a damn thing in my truck for anyone to steal and I always keep it that way. In this day and age you HAVE to use common sense. Unfortunately, I think most of the world is lacking big time in that area.

So you're saying you take your radio out of your car every time you leave it? No? Congratulations, you're leaving something valuable and stealable in it just like the OP. I'm sorry if this sudden shattering of your perfect self-image has ruined you.

Find out if the robber was homeless before you do anything. The people on FML taught me that if you're homeless, it's fine to steal! He just needed that money for food!

Why was all that in there to begin with? Are you living in there?

If you leave stuff like that in your car you're asking for it.