GTA

By Anonymous - 05/01/2013 05:54 - United States

Today, both my car and my father's car were broken into. They stole my radio, purse, wallet, camera, and multiple items of clothing. What did they take from my dad's car? Some screwdrivers to help rip my radio out of my dashboard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 630
You deserved it 5 301

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ambellina_ 7

Honestly, I think YDI for leaving some of that stuff in your car to begin with.

Comments

BubbleGrunge 18

I know it should be a YDI but I leave shit in my car all the time, too OP. Its a really bad habit I've tried to break myself of but I have yet to succeed! Perhaps we need a "I leave everything in my car" anonymous!

Who on earth in the XXI century still thinks it's a good idea to leave purse, wallet and camera inside the car? You. YDI.

Well, it's not like we allow natural selection to do its part in society anymore…

why do you leave so much in your car? YDI for leaving so much in the car to start with. if it looked empty, the theif may have moved on. Also, don't you have a car alarm?

crammer1 6

My car has been broken into twice. Both times it was empty. They thought there would be something in the glove box, or the trunk. My car isn't a luxury one either.

wlddog 14

Check the local pawnshops. I am sure you can get your dads screw drivers back.

Well how did they break into your dads car without the tools.....I don't know seems like some rookie thieves there.

Oops yup I reread it. I feel like a rookie commenter now.

You had a good preaeason , but I don't think you'll be playing first string.

Aww man I gave it my best coach, but I will improve I promise that.

Yeah this should be the dads FML. *Today thieves broke into my 2013 Lexus to get a couple of screwdrivers to steal the horded stash my dumbass daughter left in her crappy 2002 Camry. The $500 deductible barely covers the popped locks, FML.

Megan98 18

Isn't there a back to the radio that's built into the truck?

nycwrestler 17

Didn't he steal a screwdriver to get it out.

HEATNATION 10

What kinda clothes? Your pants and underwear? Hooker...

I'm sorry this happened but if you leave valuables in your car where anyone can see them, and you think it wont be stolen, then you need slapped... YDI bet you don't do that again

"Hmm...I need a safe place to leave all my stuff. Hey, my car seems safe! No one would EVER think to look through the window and see all my valuables in plain view! It's a brilliant plan!"

Plain sight is the last place anyone would think to look. * cocks eyebrow.

im sorry this happened to you but YDI if your gonna leave valuables in your car for everyone to see and expect them to be ok you need slapped bet you don't do that again