Good boy

By bonertoolong - 23/11/2011 08:19 - United States

Today, I tried to teach my dog tricks. Somehow, I thought it would be easier if I physically showed my dog how to roll, so I rolled on the floor in front of my dog. My sister recorded me and posted it on Facebook. Now everyone thinks I'm an idiot and my dog still can't roll. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 549
You deserved it 24 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

babegirlsweetiep 0

Try rolling again? Your dogs bound to get it sooner or later.

Comments

poppaof6 0

Keep a look out for your sister when you teach him how to take a crap outside.

yourlifeisbetter_fml 0

Teach your sister how to play dead.

SlyTail 5

Maybe your dog doesn't want to look like an idiot like you.

Just hack her Facebook. Her password is simple I bet. If not make her take it down.

ashtonkay 7

Doesn't clean up the fact she put it up in the first place, I'm sure tons of people loved it and shared it and such. You cant erase what you've already seen.. If that were the case I would "un-see" a lot of what I have seen in te past. Scars dreamcatcher... SCARES.

At least you didn't show it how to do it's business in the yard..,

THRASHtillDEATH 6

Wow, that's ruff. Your sister acted like a bitch, so you should just Pinscher. Don't go ape shih-tsu, act melancollie, or try to hound her for an apology with a shar-pei tongue. Be careful you don't terrier hair out or Boxer in the ears over this silly prank. Just keep a Mastiff upper lip, and Beagle-ad that the video hasn't gone viral yet. Follow my advice, and you'll be Golden.

No. Your name is fine as it is. I actually think the new name would made you sound slutty.