Goddamn commies

By Frazz - 10/06/2013 05:09 - Australia - Aspley

Today, I was told by my grandfather that I was no longer allowed to visit him or to set foot in his house. Why? He found out I have been taking Japanese and German as electives in my degree, so I must be an 'enemy spy'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 143
You deserved it 5 257

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aspen_Grace33 27

Old people are always suspicious of everything. They think everyone is secretly after them.

So go back to him and tell him you've got permission from ASIO to tell him you're an Australian spy studying Japanese and German to spy on them. If he asks for proof, tell him of course you don't have any proof, no spy carries proof they're a spy.

Comments

im an axis language and i think this is funny

Tell your grandpa WWII is over and Germany and Japan are now allies.

papasik 6

Mister - Agent Gramps reports that you recently disclosed the facts of your special training. Report to the HQ immediately, repeat immediatly. Over.

skyeyez9 24

Was he a POW or fought in WWII? He may still be traumatized from his experiences back then.

The world has changed but when you experience atrocities first hand, you never forget.

Tell him ur learning so u can better defend urself from the actual spies

Tell him it's a military requirement for spies in the US to speak enemy languages :)

redmenace2 1

Good thing he didn't learn you're taking Russian too, eh comrade?

lol! Love old people's paranoid ideas...

Well that really sucks, but maybe he is just afraid that you will zap his sentry.