Didn't see ya there!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - Canada - Langley

Today, I managed to punch a customer's child as he walked around the corner just as I was enthusiastically pointing his mother in the direction of what she was looking for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 703
You deserved it 4 631

Top comments

I bet he'll be more careful around corners from now on

Comments

CurlyQute 17

I stepped into a swinging baseball bat when I was little... So I think the kid will be fine

Respect101 17

Just walk it off.... I got Hit by three pitches in one game with four At-Bats... I got the game ball for taking 3 for the team lol. But I don't think I ever took a bat for the team.

"Today, I was walking down the isle, just looking for my long lost mother; when I hit the end of the corner and got knocked the **** out in front of my mom" fhchilds life!

Man first there was an FML of a mom hitting her child because she thought he was the one who farted in public now this. Kids are getting it the worst. And hey don't sweat it, it was an accident right?

It didn't necessarily say he pointed with his fist but people point in different ways so you never know? Stranger things have been known!

WaxenSecrets 5

I bet it was before OP had the chance to extend a finger to complete the gesture. Personally, I usually point with just a flat, open palm.

I point with 4/5 of my fist, and one of my fingers just sticks out oddly, but I'm just strange like that.

That can happen to anyone. Don't sweat it, OP.

"No ma'am, I didn't knock out your son. He was just floored by the amazing prices. I mean would you look at these deals!?"

You're a natural salesman. In the words of Philip J. Fry, shut up and take my money!