Cringe

By mikesok988 - 07/05/2009 07:40 - United States

Today, there was a potluck at my girlfriend's house. I had a sour stomach, so I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I flushed, nothing happened. They had to call a plumber to fix the toilet filled with my crap. The whole family watched, noses plugged and faces cringed, looking at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 468
You deserved it 4 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the **** would everyone stand in the bathroom and watch a plumber elbow deep in shit? Was that the most popular item at the potluck? If so, be proud.

Man up and take pride in that slippery beast!

Comments

alexgisforme3 0

thats so embarassing lol you shoulda told them to get the **** away from the door and run hahahahahahaha

RawrrKai 0

Why do people insist on making your poop seem ten times worse than it really is? First the girls outside the bathroom stall and now this? It's shit. We all do it. They act like their shit doesn't smell. EVERYONE'S SHIT SMELLS. Don't even take it personally. If they mention it, just tell them not to act like they've never had to take a shit after eating Taco Bell. Case. Closed.

It's not your fault they would stand around watching - who would do that???? #13 is right shit is just a fact of life, just ask #4 (I can imagine my ex husband saying just that, he would prolly put it on his FaceBook with pics)

Yeah...if the toilet was bust they probably should've told you...FYL

I agree with #13 too. Next time you're in a new bathroom, make sure the toilet works well before you poop in it. And I'm sorry, that really sucks. But don't worry, you'll laugh about it some day.

This has always been one of my bigger fears :) It sounds like the toilet wasn't clogged but that it just wasn't functioning. If this is so you can just take a bucket of water and pour it in the toilet, that will work to flush it.

adelaide_evening 0

It's more of an F your girlfriend's family's life if they have nothing better to do at a family get together than watch a plumber fix a toilet full of crap.

Why hasn't anyone suggested how much of a useless idiot you are? Why didn't you find a random vessel, fill it with tap water, and use it to flush the toilet? Do you think a toilet is some kind of random, self-flushing device? The weight of the extra water flushes it you ******* idiot.

and, btw, it's spellt 'sore', not 'sour'

teffisthis 5

He meant his stomach is sour. Like nasty.

and btw, it's spelt "spelt" or "spelled" not "spellt" ;) I'm loving the irony lol