Caught in 4K

By Safe - 17/04/2009 23:15 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left her phone on a bus. With no way to pick it up, I drove 40 miles through Friday night Boston traffic to get it from the bus company office. It took me four hours. Bored in traffic, I discovered the texts from her other boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 700
You deserved it 5 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you found out about it and can now dump the bitch.

oreomaple123 0

Wow that sucks.. I would texted back the guy and said Hey turns out I'm cheating on you and not tell her that...That would show her..

Comments

PourMyHeartOut 0

You're clearly a wicked sweetheart, and she doesn't deserve you. You should text the guy being like "i have something to tell you" and when he replies say, "well, I'm a transgender. Don't you think they did a good job on my gender reassignment?" Then, break up with her in the most brutal way you could possibly think of (:

My boyfriend snoops too, because he's an untrusting asswhipe. He took my friend's drunken texts to me as me cheating on him. I told him if he ever takes my cellphone again, I'm smashing his with a sledge hammer (his was more than mine). I talk to guys, but none of them as more than friends. But for you, I would make an exception. If that was me, I would have texted him "Hey hun, I need to talk to you. It hurts me to know i've been messing around on my boyfriend so I'm going to end this. Please don't contact me, it's hard as it is. Goodbye forever." and then block his cellphone :).

wowfmlife 0

Aww dude Boston traffic is THE WORST!! You should dump her and be like "I love you, but I've found someone else. HIS name is Jack* and we've been seeing each other for a while now....sorry." * insert other boyfriend's name here.

Everything happens for a reason...Looks like this is your sign to break things off.

Meowff 0

Woww. That would suck. I'm sorry. I would text her boyfriend saying that "I" was cheating on you and you're a..... You make up anything.

Wow. Whoever said he was snooping is a dumbass. He just went through 40 miles of traffic to get his girlfriend's phone. Going through the texts during traffic isn't snooping. He didn't say he was suspicious he just said he was bored. Shit, I would do that if I had my boyfriend's phone with me sitting in traffic for hours. I hope you dumped that bitch. You did something totally sweet to a ***** who didn't deserve it.

dawnie1001 0

and thats when I would have chucked the phone over the bridge and called it a day.

Text the guy and b like "I just found out Ive had a huge STD 4 a while.....and idw c u nemore-I wanna b with my bf and babys father" then dump the bitch!

Everyone is right. Text the guy with something crazy, then throw the phone into traffic, then dump your girlfriend. Nothing pisses me off more than cheaters.