Bowl cut

By :((( - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I learned it's best not to piss off your mom when she's cutting your hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 479
You deserved it 42 995

Top comments

Your Mom should be an adult and not resort to such petty revenge on her own child over what I will assume was a trivial argument.

Comments

PSQ91 6

Which hair does YOUR mama cut?

...or piss off anyone cutting your hair for that matter.

enonymous 8

My mom spikes my anal hair also gives it some frosted tips

SneakherHead 5

why would you make woman mad while she has scissors in her hands?

better question... why isn't she in the kitch... what? too far?

it's best not to let non-hairdressers cut your hair at all! YDI for being a tight ass and pissing your mum off :P

mattmadden 0

4: How do you know if she isn't a hair dresser?

omgcookeys 15

but the 8 year old cut his hair better than his hairdresser mom... (another Fml i saw)

Your Mom should be an adult and not resort to such petty revenge on her own child over what I will assume was a trivial argument.

This. FYL, OP. Go to a hairdresser the next time or, if you just need to cut some centimeters of your hair, do it yourself.

shutup, maybe op should respect his mum, scissors or not.

StopDropNRoll 11

personally I wouldn't wanna piss of anyone cutting my hair. I'm also a bit curious of how it looks ^_^

I bet if she gave u a mohawk it looks awesome :D i rock one. But if she gave u some kind of weird bowl cut im sorry D: soo what did she do to ur hair?

borkchop1992 15

Davinchi shouldn't have pissed off his mum while she was cutting his hair also...

Da Vinci lost an ear? Aren't you thinking of Van Gogh?

I bet if she gave u a mohawk it looks awesome :D i rock one. But if she gave u some kind of weird bowl cut im sorry D: soo what did she do to ur hair?

borkchop1992 15