Astrology for nerds

By badprofessor - 19/09/2014 01:44 - United States - Larchmont

Today, I got an Economics test back from my professor. I got a 17/20. I looked it over and noticed one of the questions was completely right. I checked the textbook he made and the answer was the same. I asked him why it was wrong, and he responded with, "I guess I changed my mind." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 743
You deserved it 2 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take it to the dean if he doesn't fix it. People like him shouldn't be allowed to teach.

bluestrawberry17 17

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to teach...

Comments

I just had an econ test and my teacher had an opinion question and told everyone who got it wrong "It may be an opinion but I made this test and there was an answer and yours is wrong" instead of listening to what we had to say. econ teachers seem to suck.

Axel5238 29

Opinions though can be wrong though and that's what a lot of people doesn't see especially on a test. If you use in correct information or state stuff that factually isn't true. For example there are those that don't see pot as a drug. That's completely false, but just because it's their opinion doesn't make it valid or the points they make right.

That is when you make an appointment with the Dean.

I seem to misunderstand why anyone voted that she deserved this????

Had the same issue with my calculus teacher last year, except she would pick and choose which students would get them right. Horrible teachers for sure

Axel5238 29

Teachers don't normally do that and could've been the phrasing of the answer. When it comes to an opinion question it is still possible for it to be wrong if the info backing up your opinion is wrong. Just because you believe something doesn't make it factual or true it can still be wrong.

Submit a complaint. You can do that against professors. He's messing with your grade and you.