Asshat parking technique

By MadMax - 26/06/2013 20:49 - United States - Nashua

Today, I rode my motorcycle to an appointment and parked in the parking garage. When I got out, some ass had pushed my bike from the spot and had boxed it in between the wall and his car. Apparently, he felt he deserved the spot more than me and didn't care if I wanted to leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 506
You deserved it 3 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

His tires don't really need that air..

JoeGrant 12

Can't you get his plate number? I'm sure if you get that, as well as take a picture of the situation, you'll be able to prove he is liable and make him pay for any damages.

Comments

UnluckyGenius 21

I hope you sat on his car waiting for him to return.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You were just trying a bit too hard to connect FMLs.

skehar 23

His car doesn't really need window wipers... Just hope he doesn't notice until you're long gone!

His car seems like a pretty fun ramp right about now.

SleeplessBeauty 12

Bro, that's what keys are for. I'm sure he'd love to come out to a new paint job :)

Some people are highly rude. I hope there was no damage to the bike. If there was, I would get the insurance company involved. If not, just remember that there is this little thing called karma and it does go around.

It would be a shame if he came back to popped tires...

Pull your bike out and if the foot rests or handle bars accidentally scrape down the side of his car-oops!

Kylias 6

"Sorry, my bike must have slashed your tires on its own while I wriggled it loose from your deathtrap. Whoops."

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You can joke if it's justified vandalism.

that makes no sense. nice try tough guy.

Neyuu 18

#60 - Pushing someones motorcycle against a wall is vandalism. You wouldn't run over a bicyclist because you felt you needed the lane more than him, would you? There are laws stating that a bike is allowed an entire lane space (or parking space) just like any other vehicle.

there are laws on parking spaces regarding bikes? do feel free to cite one. oh right, there aren't any.

TheDrifter 23

There are actually. North American law states that no more than two motorcycles may share a spot, that a bike parked on the line in a parallel parking situation is considered illegally parked and that a vehicle other than another motorcycle parked within a marked stall already occupied by a motorcycle is illegally parked. If you are old enough to drive you should know these basic traffic facts.

not one on a car and bike parked together in a stall yes? exactly.

108: Reread the comment. Now look at the last law. exactly

@thatkidhesh. You are either a troll or a special needs kid judging by the comments you make. If you are special needs I am sorry for being mean to you. If you're a troll, just stop man, you suck at it.

some people just need to be taken out and shot in order to make life better and that a**hat is one of those people

over a parking space? the car driver is an ass, you're flat out psychotic.

It's not much of a joke to threaten murder over something like that... "You cut me off, you deserve to die! ... Haha, joking" "I can't believe you ate the last cookie! The world would be better if you were dead! Lol I'm just kidding" No. Not a joke, just pathetic and possibly psychotic.

deepunder 17

Reminds of the song "Don't Eat My Food" by Spychostick. Only with burritos